Astec, Inc. to Exhibit at ConExpo 2020
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Chattanooga, TN, USA – January 30, 2020 – Astec will exhibit in stand number C30336 at ConExpo 2020 March 10-14 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. Astec will highlight its depth of product offerings with displays featuring:
• The 1/8 scale model of a complete Astec M Pack® relocatable asphalt facility featuring the Double Barrel XHR high RAP drum capable of producing mix with up to 65% RAP content. For ConExpo, the M Pack model is enhanced with an augmented reality experience providing insights into the many benefits in Astec plants and equipment.
• The Voyager™ 140 ultra-portable, compact asphalt plant built around a Double Barrel® drum featuring Astec v-fights. V-flights in the drum provide greater uniformity of the aggregate veil during the drying process, which results in better heat transfer, a reduction of fuel use, and increased productivity. Thanks to the Double Barrel drum, the Voyager 140 plant is capable of producing mix with up to 50% RAP content.
• The new Astec Versa Jet™ burner, a reimagined asphalt plant burner that takes an evolutionary leap forward. One versatile platform can be quickly configured to fire at 25, 35 or 50MM BTU/hr with just a few adjustments. This versatility means the burner can be easily relocated to a different plant if the need arises. Ideal for retrofit applications or anytime versatility is required, the Versa Jet fits any drum configuration.
• For remediation markets, Astec will display a model of a Vacuum Assisted Thermal Desorption System developed in partnership with Envirosoil Limited as a means of treating waste drilling mud/cuttings to reclaim on-spec drill mud oil, ready for use in new drilling muds, as well as clean water that meets water standards for various uses and treated solids that can also be used as a recycled material.
• SiloBotSM Inspection Service, a safer solution for silo inspections. Using the Astec SiloBot robot, a trained inspection technician stays safely outside of the silo while performing a thorough inspection of the silo interior. A SiloBot inspection takes less than two hours to fully inspect all silo welds, while a traditional inspection takes much longer to only inspect the bottom third. With regular inspections, you can perform preventative maintenance that extends silo life.
Astec looks forward to meeting with existing and prospective customers during ConExpo 2020.
For more information, contact:
4101 Jerome Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37407