Our Family of Subsidiaries
Astec Industries, Inc. was founded in 1972 with the vision to apply creative thinking and state-of-the-art technology to traditionally low-tech industries, bolstered by a corporate culture renowned for putting customer service first. Based in Chattanooga, Tennessee, the Astec Industries, Inc. family of companies has become America's leading manufacturer of equipment for asphalt road building, aggregate processing, oil, gas and water well drilling and wood processing.
Astec Industries News
- Tue, Jul 18th 2017 Astec Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASTE) Announces the Company’s Second Quarter Conference Call July 25, 2017 at 10:00 A.M. Eastern Time
- Tue, Jun 13th 2017 Astec Industries, Inc. To Attend Stifel 2017 Industrials Conference
- Tue, Apr 25th 2017 Astec Industries Reports First Quarter 2017 Results
- Fri, Jun 23rd 2017 Richard Schreck Joins ASTEC as Technical Services and Applications
- Tue, Mar 21st 2017 Roadtec Named "Company of the Year"
- Wed, Feb 1st 2017 ASTEC Introduces Silobot™ Inspection Service